Location: Rockville, MD
Type: Full Time
Tripoint Solutions is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our team in Rockville, MD.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for providing Salesforce development, administration, and consulting on best practices. You would be part of a team supporting a federal agency with the modernization of their IT acquisition & contract software app. They’re working on everything from a phased website refresh to cloud migration and administration of SharePoint and Salesforce.
The successful candidate will be accountable to:
- Advise on a implementing a new Salesforce platform or migrating existing workflows into Salesforce
- Install, configure, and administer Salesforce
- Work within your project team and across other projects to establish integration points between Salesforce and other mission critical software applications
- Design, develop and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Perform mass data imports/exports using the API or various import tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation
- Administer and configure Salesforce.com and reporting analytics for Sales and Customer Support organization
- Create reports and dashboards to provide Inside Sales and Customer Service KPIs for senior management; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Work with IT team to create and publish best practices in relation to our products and Salesforce configuration
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the IT, Sales and HelpDesk teams
Experience, Education & Training:
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, and/or related field
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration and Development experience
- Extensive experience using Salesforce to configure and custom code, and support integrations; using any one of the following: Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- Experience with data migration to include integration, data cleansing and import/export of large volumes of data
- Experience in working with Force.com Standard Objects and Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visual Force, Batch Apex, Integration, REST, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL
- Hands on experience with standard and custom Controllers in Visual Force
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and/or Developer
- Experience with Salesforce Helpdesk and help centers
- Experience integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce AppExchange and JAVA on demand
- Understanding of key organizational and process maturity frameworks such as ITIL and CMMI
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
Tripoint is a growing 8(a) small business that was founded on the principle that People and Processes—with Technology as an enabler—are the fundamental source of any team or organization’s ability to accomplish its mission. Our Focus is delivering practical and sustainable solutions for every customer.
Company: Tripoint Solutions, LLC
Company URL: http://www.tripointsolutions.com/careers
Please email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org with your email. You can also upload your resume by creating a profile in our careers database at:
Job listing: https://jobs.github.com/positions/ed19603f-c92a-408e-aea4-daff58b4e46e